Here are six more, hard-to-find Nelson Enterprises manuscripts for mentalists and magicians.
This collection contains the following Nelson manuscripts, updated and edited for a new generation of performers:
- Pulse Test and Blood Control — The psychic entertainer demonstrates how he is able to start and stop his pulse by using mind control. Nelson claimed this method fooled doctors! (NE Cat. #171)
- Long Distance Telepathy — The performer has a psychic friend who reveals a freely selected card by telephone. And, to fool the wise ones, the psychic's name and phone number are placed, face down, on the table before the card is chosen! (NE #25)
- Hypnotic Influence — A series of three hypnotic feats, accomplished with a genuine spectator. This is Nelson's clever blend of genuine and pseudo methods to create a great publicity-getter or party entertainment. (NE Cat. #252/262)
- The Dancing Handkerchief — A popular stage effect by Blackstone and others, this clever stunt was marketed by Nelson as a spook show attraction. (NE Cat. #371)
- Mental Card Elimination — The mentalist is able to determine a selected card from a shuffled deck by quickly running through it, looking at the faces. No marked cards. No force. Can also be presented as a gambling demonstration of "card counting." (NE Cat. #149)
- BONUS: Past, Present, Future — "Hen" Fetsch's miracle deck that allows a medium to determine three cards freely selected from the deck, even with the performer clear across the room. No codes, no marked cards, no one ahead. (NE Cat. #65)
The total value of the manuscripts in today's dollars, if you were still able to obtain them, would be $164. Now, published in an updated and corrected volume, you get them all together for about the price of a fast-food lunch.
Like Volume 1 in the series, each chapter includes the original catalog description, corrected manuscript text, and additional construction and performance notes from B. W. McCarron (author of "The Nelson Enterprises Master Catalog Index").
Fill those holes in your Nelson Enterprises collection by adding this volume to your library.
2019 revised and updated PDF of material originally published in 1927, 1931, 1939 and 1943. Includes new content and additional illustrations. 50 pages plus supplement. ($15 US)
The Nelson Enterprises Manuscript Collection Vol. 2 is available for purchase at Lybrary.com.